White Wood Gazebo Weddings For Up to 6 guests.
Simple, elegant, intimate setting for your ceremony.
Professional photography, flowers, wedding cakes, etc.
This package is made available by Chapel At The Park and features a wedding ceremony specifically designed for couples who want to elope or include a very small guest list of up to 6 people at their gorgeous White Wood Gazebo on their property. This package is excellent for those who want simplicity and intimacy for a very affordable price for their Smoky Mountain wedding!
This package includes:
- Perfect for a simple, intimate elopement wedding or you may have up to 6 guests. We can only accommodate 6 guests maximum in the gazebo/waterfall area.
- 30 minute reservation – everyone must arrived dressed and ready to meet the minister.
- Ceremony with our ordained minister.
- PHOTO PACKAGE: Digital photo CD with 20 copyrighted images.
- CAKE: 6″ heart-shaped wedding cake for two.
- TOASTING GLASSES: Standard set. Can be etched with your names and date for an additional $19.95.
- Complimentary personalized “JUST MARRIED” sign.
- You can add other services onto this package for an additional fee. See the list below.
WEEKEND PRICE: $399.00.
WEEKDAY PRICE: $299.00.
Additional services that you can add to this package:
- Add a tuxedo rental for $79.00.
- Included: tuxedo/shirt/vest and tie and shoes.
- Add a gown rental directly with the bridal shop.
- Add fresh or silk flowers.
- Fresh: mini-bouquets at $27.00 to full bouquets at $69.00.
- Silk: mini-bouquets to $13.00, nosegay for $25.00, cascade bouquets for $39.00.
- Add a 6″ heart-shaped cake for two for $12.00.
- Add etched toasting glasses with your names and date for $29.95.
- If your wedding package includes standard glasses, etching is $19.95.
- Add the unity ceremony and personalized candle your names and date $50.00.
See more packages and information at www.chapelatthepark.com.